Novo Group, Inc. knows that the best organizations are powered by talent. We bring our top talent to help our clients find theirs.
We start with clients who understand the power that great employees have to grow their businesses and we connect them to the best candidates. Because every client is unique, our solutions vary but the results never do. Regardless of whether we are providing research to accelerate pipelines, project-based recruiting support, fully outsourced recruiting or human capital consulting solutions, we deliver expertise, flexibility and the best value for our client's investment. To do this, we match accomplished candidates with employers who appreciate their talent and experience. We treat every candidate with respect, communicating every step of the way to make the experience as rewarding as possible. We make this happen because we come together as a team, emphasizing hard work, integrity and communication with each other and our clients. In turn, we grow while energized by a workplace that celebrates our contributions and the success of our clients and candidates.
Novo helps organizations solve complex people challenges by finding the talent you can’t and transforming the people you have.
The Client Services Leader is responsible for leading the recruiting team on recruitment projects. This includes partnering with the Client Service’s team, plan and organize resources, setting project goals, taking ownership for project challenges, creating solutions, and tracking project success. Individuals must be highly consultative and influential, able to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to our peers and clients. The Client Services Leader is responsible for managing the recruitment efforts and hiring process for complex accounts and positions requiring he/she to lead the intake process with hiring managers, develop sourcing strategies and develop relationships with client contacts on a regular basis. The primary focus of the role is to identify and select top level candidates for key openings within the assigned client(s). The role is responsible for building and managing relationships within assigned operating unit to fully understand the needs of the client. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following: phone interviewing, offer negotiation, education, training, and managing of administrative resources to support the account.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- Novo fosters an environment of success based on contribution – people are recognized and rewarded for the work they accomplish
- Everyone is encouraged to effect change – and new ideas can be implemented quickly without red tape
- Novo is in growth mode – with a unique, stable and proven model
- Due to Novo’s five Practice Offering model our employees can get significant hands on experience in a variety of industries, client environments and types of projects
- Requisition Management/Pipeline Management which includes candidate screening, as well as database management (consistently reviewing and assessing pipeline for each requisition and dispositioning candidates accordingly).
- Manage profitability of account via development of comprehensive, effective and innovative sourcing and selection strategies to efficiently attain top level candidates.
- Manage and develop a team of recruiting and research consultants
- Consistently consult and collaborate with hiring managers regarding expectations, challenges and strategies.
- Develop process improvements, implement solutions and share best practices with account team members and client partners.
- Lead weekly meetings with hiring managers and account teams to discuss and assess candidate and requisition status and health. Internet research and job posting responsibility and pipeline status movement.
- Perform and/or manage passive recruiting through research resources as necessary to attract top level candidates.
- Consult regarding phone interviewing strategies and analysis of completed interviews, including behavioral interviews, of potential candidates to select top level candidates for clients.
- Accurately forecast and request transitional hours in a timely manner; leverage resources to maximize productivity and pipeline management.
- Furthermore, sell identified and selected candidates to client hiring managers, as well as advise top level candidates on a client's opportunity including culture fit, knowledge gaps and value proposition.
- If applicable, negotiate and present compensation packages to candidate for acceptance.
- Metric analysis, interview guide development, SLA adherence and report generation.
- Interpret and analyze data and present back to client so that enhancements can be made to the hiring process such as revisions of behavioral based interview guides, job descriptions, compensation packages, and success indicators.
- Development and delivery of presentations to client human resource partners and hiring managers.
- Provides expertise areas of reporting, coaching, mentoring and sharing of best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with sales team to create proposals around recruitment strategies and solutions
- Requires travel up to 20%
- Your success will be measured based on:
- Positive feedback and strengthened relationships with clients (based on client feedback and growth in managed accounts)
- Success both individually and with teams in recruiting projects (# of candidates sourced, market intelligence delivered, # of placements, time to fill, cost per hire)
- Meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to grow the relationship
- Ability to meet metrics/goals for each project
- Leadership skills
- Combined 5+ years of recruiting and/or human capital related experience at all levels (Search, Corporate, etc.) and/or consultative sales experience
- 3+ years’ experience presenting recruitment solutions to clients and growing and developing client relationships
- Experience with large-scale projects as a leader and participant
- 2+ years’ experience coaching and managing teams
Desired Experience and Traits:
- Project management and/or recruitment process management for a variety of hiring volumes
- Demonstrated success in client management
- Ability to take initiative and meet or exceed tight timelines, attention to detail important
- Decisive personality - Ability to set priorities and take action
- Successful recruiting career with a passion for a quality and experience using a targeted recruiting process
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion for business; ability to embrace the client relationship-based marketing concept to guide decisions and actions
- Entrepreneurial spirit: willingness to do “whatever it takes” to achieve desired results
- Commitment to professionalism and ethics; respect for every candidate and the confidentiality imbedded in the business
- Motivated by providing unique recruiting services to clients and candidates
- Interpersonal skills - ability to interface easily with a diverse group of people
- Intuitive and creative problem solver with the ability to assess individual skills and background
- Resourceful and flexible thinker
- Strong communication skills: interviewing, listening and persuasion skills – credible persona
- Proven success as a recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree desired
- AIRS Certifications desired
- SHRM CP or SCP certification desired
- Base plus incentive compensation based on performance and goal attainment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Discount company sponsored
- Life/AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability available
- Flexible Spending Accounts and 401(k) available
- Exceptionally Generous Paid Time Off program (Holiday, Vacation, Sick Time)
- Complete relocation package is not available
Novo Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.