Novo Group, Inc. knows that the best organizations are powered by talent. We bring our top talent to help companies find theirs.
We start with clients who understand the power that great employees have to grow their businesses and we connect them to the best candidates. Because every client is unique, our solutions vary but the results never do. Regardless of whether we are providing individual recruiting support, fully outsourced recruiting or outplacement, we deliver expertise, flexibility and the best value for our client's dollar. To do this, we match accomplished candidates with employers who appreciate their talent and experience. We treat every candidate with respect, communicating every step of the way to make the experience as rewarding as possible. We make this happen because we come together as a team, emphasizing hard work, integrity and communication with each other and our clients. In turn, we grow while energized by a workplace that celebrates our contributions and the success of our clients and candidates.
Novo gives any company a superior in-house search function – all done on demand. Our goal is to improve recruiting results while lowering recruiting costs through our unique pricing model resulting in more qualified candidates at less than half the cost of contingent and retained firms.
Novo’s dedicated and customizable approach to recruiting allows the firm to become a seamless extension to existing internal HR teams, providing clients with the advantage of easily scaling recruiting teams and resources up, down, and across functions in response to cyclical hiring needs. In the last 2 years, Novo’s highly skilled recruiters hired over 1000 top level talent, with 50% of those placed being passive candidates.
The Research Consultant is responsible for participating in research initiatives and providing deliverables for assigned research projects. The role is billable and reports to the Sourcing and Research Manager, though the Research Consultant will partner with Client Service Directors, Project Managers and others to provide research, execute strategy and achieve project goals. In addition, the role may have time allocated to non-billable research support for business development/marketing research support as well as creation, facilitation and maintenance of research training, insight and material libraries. The Research Consultant role is the precursor to Senior Research Consultant.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- Novo fosters an environment of success based on contribution – people are recognized and rewarded for the work they accomplish
- Everyone is encouraged to effect change – and new ideas can be implemented quickly without “red tape”
- Novo is in growth mode – with a unique, stable and proven model
- Due to Novo’s model our employees are able to get significant hands on experience in a variety of industries, client environments and types of projects
- As this is a newly created role the Research Consultant will have the opportunity to sculpt the role to fit Novo’s business needs
- Be a leader in an emerging functional area at Novo
- Execute research strategy and participate in research strategy, design and process
- 95% to 100% of time billable on delivery projects
- Up to 5% non-billable work when available (hands development of training programs, research support for sales and marketing, co-lead training programs, webinars, etc.)
- Assist with evaluation of and make recommendations for research tools across the organization (Sales, Marketing and Delivery)
- Drive results related to research metrics to support the success of client projects
- Involvement in the business development process, showcasing how research can transform client needs.
- Negligible unless needed onsite for client scoping, touch bases, etc.
Your success will be measured based on:
- Successful sourcing strategies based on meeting and achieving research metrics (TBD)
- Participation in the ongoing creation and maintenance of research training modules for internal and external use (PowerPoint, YouTube, Webinars, Instructionals, etc.)
- Clean and appropriate research data for billable and non-billable projects
- Maintaining 90% of utilization rate for billable hours
- Minimum 2 years of proven success in research focused recruiting work
- AIRS or other Research oriented certification preferred
Desired Experience and Traits:
- Ability to take initiative and meet or exceed tight timelines, attention to detail important
- Decisive personality - Ability to set priorities and take action
- Successful recruiting career with a passion for a quality
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion for Research business
- Entrepreneurial spirit: willingness to do “whatever it takes” to achieve desired results
- Commitment to professionalism and ethics; respect for all and the confidentiality of the business
- Motivated by providing unique recruiting services to clients and candidates
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills - ability to interface easily with a diverse group
- Intuitive and creative problem solver with the ability to assess individual skills and background
- Resourceful and flexible thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Base Salary with bonus based on performance and goal attainment
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability / Long-Term Disability available
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Significant Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, Sick Time) & flexible work environment