NeoSoft, LLC has been bringing digital solutions to enhance and improve cardiac MRI for over 15 years. They have been hard at work, continually providing solutions to discerning physicians, ensuring patients receive the best health care outcomes. Founded by a renowned cardiac radiologist, NeoSoft focuses on cardiovascular post-processing software which aims to offer practical solutions to make clinical diagnosis easier, more intuitive, and much, much faster. Located in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, NeoSoft is a trusted partner to today’s leading radiology vendors.
As a growing leader in cardiac MR and CT medical device software, this position requires exceptional skills in order to collaborate with other engineers but also work effectively as an independent member of a small team in a very fast-paced environment. This position requires experience in communicating with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- You will be a part of a collaborative and innovative team dedicated to delivering top notch solutions
- Joining a small, close knit group managing the complete product lifecycle using Agile and Waterfall Software Development
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Has working knowledge and understanding of the design patterns and design documentation techniques (such as story boarding, flowcharts, and UML diagrams).
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with the team; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle and the established quality control processes.
Your success will be measured based on:
- Critical Thinking - Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded and informed by evidence. Examines assumptions. Exhibits reflective thinking by applying, analyzing and synthesizing information.
- Creativity/Innovation - Generates original thinking and creative solutions. Possesses ability to think “outside the box.” Comes up with new ideas and approaches not readily apparent or previously tried that enhance the organization's systems or products. Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Analytical/Detail-Oriented - Collects and researches data. Synthesizes complex or diverse information. Creates tools to analyze information to support business decisions. Thoroughly reviews work and fixes mistakes quickly.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Flexible style. Receptive to change. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Adjusts with ease. Manages competing demands
- A minimum of 1 year experience in software development.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented programming concepts and User Interface design.
- Proficiency and experience in one or more of the following; Java, C, C++, C# development.
- Java-J2SE or Java Swing Experience
Desired Experience and Traits:
- Working knowledge of 3D visualization and/or image processing is a plus.
- Working knowledge of DICOM is a plus.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and data structures.
- Ability to independently implement a design based on UML diagrams.
- Experience in an ISO-certified environment.
- Partner with Software Architects on design activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related field.
Family friendly benefits available:
- Short-Term Disability / Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, Sick Time)
Novo Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law