Novo Group, Inc. knows that the best organizations are powered by talent. Our Noble Why states: Novo helps organizations solve complex people challenges by finding the talent you can’t and transforming the people you have. Our team invests in learning your unique culture and challenges. Then through our proven, flexible and customized methodologies, we get to work moving you forward.
Novo offers talent acquisition solutions such as candidate pipelining and sourcing, recruiting project support and fully outsourced recruitment programs. Through Xcellero, Novo’s Talent Effectiveness Solutions, we offer assessment tools, coaching, talent development and organizational effectiveness consulting. Novo delivers expertise, flexibility and the best value for our client's dollar. We bring our top talent to help companies find, transform and sustain theirs. We make this happen because we come together as a team, emphasizing hard work, integrity and communication with each other,
candidates and our clients.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, with offices in Chicago and a remote workforce, Novo services organizations across the US to attract top talent by leveraging a proprietary recruitment framework designed to improve quality of hire metrics while decreasing enterprise recruiting costs.
Our Noble Why:
Novo helps organizations solve complex people challenges by finding the talent you can’t and transforming the people you have.
The Novo Guarantee:
We will work tirelessly to find you the right talent. If we can’t, we provide the market data as to why not and what can be done about it. We don’t leave our clients hanging without options.
This Recruiting Consultant is responsible for executing the recruiting strategy for internal Novo talent acquisition efforts. This includes everything from being involved in supporting research, coordinating recruitment efforts, running full cycle recruiting and closing candidates. The Recruiting Consultant will focus on internal positions for Novo and will maintain a pipeline of candidates.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- All employees are enabled to effect change
- Work with a sense of autonomy while in a team environment
- Novo is a fun, fast paced environment – new challenges every day
- Be led by industry experts
- Work for a firm that believes in treating its clients and candidates with honesty and integrity
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support and manage single or multiple searches
- Participate in discussions with the Client Services Leadership team and Managing Directors (Sales) to define scope and objectives of projects
- Work closely with the Client
- Services team to fulfill recruiting needs both independently and as part of teams
- Develop and implement account strategies which result in strong client relationships
- Conduct weekly status meetings with your client(s) and Client Services team
- Complete administrative tasks (metrics reporting, communications, coordination, etc) as needed
- Travel is negligible (unless on-site for projects, then a daily commutable distance)
- Your success will be measured based on:
- Productivity and direct contributions to recruitment results
- Attitude and approach to work
- Work ethic and dedication to job
- Team work
- Communication skills
- Quality of Candidates
- Overall Client satisfaction
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in a fast paced working environment
Desired Experience and Traits:
- Passion for recruiting
- Entrepreneurial spirit: willingness to do “whatever it takes” to achieve desired results
- Commitment to professionalism and ethics; respect for every candidate and the confidentiality embedded in the business
- Motivated by providing unique recruiting services to clients and candidates
- Interpersonal skills - ability to interface easily with a diverse group of people
- Intuitive and creative problem solver with the ability to assess individual skills and background
- Strong communication skills: interviewing, listening and persuasion skills
- Ability to take initiative and meet or exceed tight timelines, attention to detail important.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Benefits are not offered as this is a Contract/1099 Employment Opportunity.
- Preference given to candidate residing commutable distance of 25 miles of Novo Office zip code or client site
Novo Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.